- Day Classes:
- Monday & Wednesday & Friday $250 per person/$300 Friday Market to Table Class
- Divine Days NEW
- The Diva Comes to You! Are you renting your own villa with friends? Would you like a custom program in your villa. Contact me
- Custom Programs:
- Since 1997, i have been curating and accompanying weeklong programs for groups that want a private program—cooking schools, chefs, reunion groups, and Slow Food chapters. You get the people together and I'll work with you to create a fabulous week anywhere in Italy! Contact me
- Weeklong Programs:
- ♦ Colle Val d'Elsa
3 cooking classes, 2 touring days (Florence with market tour and lunch & Chianti day trip with lunch). Free after class to explore, dinner on your own. Hotel and breakfast included. Transfer to and from Florence.$3,000 per person double occupancy (airfare not included)
- ♦ Kitchens of Chianti NEW
4 cooking classes. 4 Chianti kitchens. Learn from the best!
— April 27-May 3 space available
— June 8-14 space available
— October 5-11 space available
- ♦ Secrets of My Sicilian Kitchen — May 11-17 space available
— May 20-27 sold out
— November 2-8 space available
GET MY APP! My new app covers everything Eat.Drink.Shop.Sleep. from Florence to Siena. Exploring Chianti is like a treasure hunt, around every corner is a surprise.
Read the Los Angeles Times review!
My Tuscan Kitchen: Wednesdays
Learn to cook like an Italian!
The secret to creating great meals at a moment's notice is to have a well-stocked pantry. My Pantry Class—La Dispensa—will teach you to improvise and create a complete Tuscan meal, based on what is available in the market on a daily basis. We will create the menu as we shop at the local butcher and vegetable shops and return home to create! Just like an Italian mamma! We will discuss what a well-stocked Tuscan pantry contains and also what to have for some other regional styles of Italian cooking.
Monday & Wednesday—$250
The Market to Table Class is a little longer day and gives you the chance to do some shopping for kitchen utensils, table cloths and other fun items as well as a much larger choice of products to use for our class. On market day we can go beyond Tuscan cooking, as there are vendors from Naples and Puglia as well. We will have a porchetta sandwich—a fabulous local specialty— before heading back to cook.
Friday Market Day in Colle Val d'Elsa—$300
Colle Val d'Elsa is on the bus line from Florence to Siena and is a 50 minute ride. We are near San Gimignano and Siena.