- Day Classes:
- Monday & Wednesday & Friday $250 per person/$300 Friday Market to Table Class
- Divine Days NEW
- The Diva Comes to You! Are you renting your own villa with friends? Would you like a custom program in your villa. Contact me
- Weeklong Programs:
- ♦ Colle Val d'Elsa
3 cooking classes, 2 touring days (Florence with market tour and lunch & Chianti day trip with lunch). Free after class to explore, dinner on your own. Hotel and breakfast included. Transfer to and from Florence.$3,500 per person double occupancy (airfare not included)
- ♦ Kitchens of Chianti NEW
4 cooking classes. 4 Chianti kitchens. Learn from the best!
— October 5-11 space available
- ♦ Secrets of My Sicilian Kitchen — November 9-15 space available
Kitchens of Chianti
A weeklong culinary vacation discovering the secrets of Tuscan cooking kitchen to kitchen.
One of my favorite things is cooking with people, seeing their homes and kitchens, and sharing meals with people. I believe in learning about culture through cooking.
Over the last 30 years of living here, I have enjoyed cooking with many friends in their kitchens and now want to share that experience with you.
We will cook in 4 different kitchens with 4 of my favorite cooks/chefs. The program varies from week to week depending on the cooks' schedules. But trust me, everyone is fabulous!
Arrive in Florence on Sunday and we will transfer you to our home away from home. Monday through Friday are filled with cooking and visiting artisans in Chianti. Butcher, Baker, Cheesemaker among other fun trips. Cashmere in Chianti? Yes, my friend raises cashmere goats. Rare cinta sense pigs? Yes, another friend raises them and creates incredible prosciutto and salami on his farm. We will meet the best of the best while also taking time to visit the small villages I love so much. Greve, Panzano, Castellina, San Gimignano, Certalo, and, of course, a day at Florence's Central Market.
- ♦ October 5-11 — space available
Kitchens of Chianti Tour includes::
- ♦ Transfer to and from Florence and all transportation during the week
- ♦ 6 nights hotel with breakfast
- ♦ 4 hands-on cooking classes
- ♦ Florence market tour with lunch and shopping time
- ♦ Afternoon visits to artisans and villages in Chianti
- ♦ Copy of my cookbook, Secrets of My Tuscan Kitchen, apron, and shopping bag
- ♦ My Chianti Food & Wine APP
Schedule is subject to change. Trip insurance (no included) is required.
$4,000 per person; $500 single occupancy supplement